YETU Microfinance Bank PLC with branches in Mbagala and Mzizima in Dar es Salaam; Mngeta in Morogoro seeks to recruit suitable candidate for:
POST: INSURANCE OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Holder of Degree/Diploma in Insurance
- Two years experience in insurance business
- Must be computer literate
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing promptly with claims correspondences
- Processing claims including preparation of claims credit/debit notes
- Recording, verifying claims and following up of outstanding claims
- Maintaining ,reviewing and updating claims registers/files and updating settled and outstanding claims
- Producing a register of reported and settled claims
- Preparation of claims statistics for renewal purposes
- Ensuring appropriate and cost effective cover is in place at all times.
- To be responsible for maintaining a register of all insurances
- To be responsible for processing all insurance claims in accordance with agreed procedures, including liaison with officers and external bodies as appropriate.
- To collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim(evidence gathering)
- To assist in the production of procedures for all insurances areas, including when and how claims are monitored.
- To adhere to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the bank.
- To share appropriate information with other members of the Management Team.
- Any other duties consistent with the role.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All letters of application and CV only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th March, 2017.