1. Mr. Ernest Kanisius Ndimbo (62), Tanzanian – Chairman .M.Sc. Economics(Specialization Labour Economics) from Donetsk State University in former Soviet Union.
Mr. Ndimbo has got experience in different sectors and industry in government offices before his retirement. He served in the position of Director of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment, An Economist with the Labour department headquarters. Dealing with Employement Policies and Legislations Programmes. Acting Assistant Labour Commissioner Employment.
He also has attended various course on Labour laws, Industrial relations, African population, Human resources and development planning in Africa, Managing rural community development projects, attended ordinary session of the Labour and Social affairs Commision of the African Union and the sessions of the International Labor Conference (ILC) as well as sessions of commissions for social development of the United nations.
2. Mr. Altemius Millinga (54), Tanzanian – Director/CEO. Master of Science degree in Policy Economics from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champain, USA and Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mr. Millinga is an acknowledged microfinance consultant and practitioner who began his career as a credit officer before he co- founded Youth Self Employment Foundation which has now given birth to YETU Microfinance PLC and has been in-charge since 1998. He holds a Master of Science degree in Policy Economics from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champain, USA and Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. He has attended several capacity enhancing courses in local and international institutions including Grameen Bank (Bangladesh), Cranfield School Management (UK), Georgetown University (USA) PMI Global Leadership Training and OTS Japan.
His employment records include principle project officer- Presidential Trust Fund, Assistant Project Coordinator(ILO), Programme Advisor, UNDP and Executive Director, Opportunities Industrialization Centres of Tanzania (OICT- an affiliate of Opportunity Industrialization centres International of USA)
3. Dr. Esther Mbise (58), Tanzanian- Director. Doctorate in Philosophy, Maastricht, the Netherlands, Masters of Philosophy, Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Masters of Business Administration, University of Dar es Salaam, Bachelor of Science with Education, University of Dar es Salaam.
Dr. Mbise is currently a Lecturere at the college of business Education, Department of Marketing; She is Co- supervisor PhD students in IMPDT Project under the University of Eastern Finland and Research Supervisor Post graduate students. She has considerable experience in board management and governance having served and continues on a number of public, private and international boards, including being undergraduate Studies Committee CBE, College of Business Education Academic board. CBE Executive Committee, CBE-Tender Board, CBE – College Appeal Board, CBE- Training Commitee.
4. Danford Nelson Mbilinyi(43), Tanzanian- Director. MBA University of DSM, Postgraduate Diploma in Scientific Computing and B.Sc.Education ( Mathematics & Chemistry) University of Dar es Salaam.
Mr. Danford Mbilinyi is currently working as a Project Manager (SPM) Umoja Switch Company Limited before he had worked with Access Bank Tanzania Limited and Twiga Bancorp Limited Tanzania as a Senior systems Analyst/Programmer and Technical Staff respectively.
Mr. Mbilinyi also has experience in ICT institution from Univeristy Computing Center, Twiga Bancorp Limited and Access Bank Tanzania Limited with Umoja Switch Company Limited as a Project Manager and Chief Executive Officer. He has also experience of managerial duties in the capacity of Head of Department, Special Projects Manager and as Chief Executive Officer(CEO). He has attended several courses on effective oversight of Companies and directorship such as Programming, Networking, Database and E-commerce integration.
5. Cornelius Kariwa(54), Tanzanian- Director LLB(Hons) from the University of Dar es salaam, Masters of Laws LLM (IT & T) from the Open University of Tanzania.
Mr. Kariwa is an experienced practicing Advocate since 1994 and founder partner and Managing Counsel of a law firm known as Kariwa & Co. Advocates (specialist in corporate law and labor relations). He has ever held various positions in legal arena; he us the immediate Past Chairperson of the Association of Tanzania Employers (ATE) (Aug. 2008- Nov 2012) and a also a former Executive Officer for the Association of Tanzania Employers Management consulting on Labour laws and Industrial relations for 6 years (1992-1998). He was also a member of various bodies such as NSSF Board Vice Chairman( November 2008-March 2010) and Member NSSF Board of Trustees 2008-2012. Currently he is a member to Board of directors- Tanga Cement Ltd. (from 2007
6. Happy Sambega (50),Tanzanian- Director NBAA Professional accountant level three, National diploma in accountancy- Dar es salaam school of accountancy.
Happy is a proffesional level three accountant with knowledge and experience in accounting, planning, finance and management. She joined YOSEFO in 2002 as a Finance Officer and is currently working with YOSEFO as Head of finance and administration, prior to that; she has also worked with Dar es salaam school of Accountancy as an Instructor and at Dar es salaam regional trading company as an accountant and head of creditors and debtors section.
She has also attended various courses such as Monitoring performance in microfinance-Stromme foundation, planning and forecasting, product development, financial ratios & liquidity management in microfinance by micro save Africa, Risk management and product innovation- Center for Microfinance, Strategy in institution Development- UNITUS, Credit risk management and Assets and Liability management and she is well experienced in donor financing report.